Tuesday, September 29

God And Love..

I recently read this lovely post on Tantrumzz of the Rat, My Love - Hate relationship with.... by of course the lovely Rat herself. And I sat staring at the screen of my laptop for several moments. I had attained enlightenment.

It was very satisfying to realise that not only mere mortals like us struggle when it comes to the fairer gender. But even the Gods with all their Godly power end up being shown a 'Not Interested' sign. So all those out there still fighting it out to find your partner..reveal in the fact, Gods are with you. They still have to go through it, we are mere mortals.

Take care everyone *peace*

2 comments:

  1. positivity is good for the male psyche I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha haaha... :-)

    sorry sorry sorry.. shud have popped in earlier here... but the lazy ass me completely forgot abt this post :(

    take care PP

    ReplyDelete

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics