Wednesday, April 1

My First Post..

Hello folks..

This is my first post. I have been recently back to blogging, and basically I have been reading a lot of posts from several people. People with wonderful writing skills. My earlier attempt at blogosphere with no consistent internet connection was a miserable failure. Neither did I keep posting, post a few initial posts nor was I reading up all that I would have loved to.

Khair this time around, I will try to be a lot more consistent. Regular articles, sprinkled with jokes and quotes. I hope all of you will help make my life around here a lot more enjoyable.

*I am also trying to improve upon my lanuage skills. So if you see some grammatical errors or use of a word in an inappropriate fashion. Feel free to mark it for me.

2 comments:

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics