Saturday, May 9

Happy belated BirthDay..


Hey Everyone..

I want all of you to do me a favour. Wish my dear friend Happy belated BirthDay. It's almost a month late. But still. It was sometime in the month of April, twenty summers ago on the cold slopes of Alps that this friend of ours was born. Some where in the Switzerland, near the Swiss capital of Genva.

In the short span of twenty years, he has accomplished great many things. Far too many actually to be believable. Oh yeah, I am also tired of trying to tell all of you guys (and girls) about him. So why don't you visit the web page his folks setup for him on his birthday. (It was when I stumbled across this page that I realised that I had missed the birthday. And check out the photograph of the venue they had chosen to throw him a coming out party. He didn't even invite me, I am furious. Seething with fury.)



Tell me if you recognise him. I am sure many of you have read about him sometime or the other. At least something.


They didn't stop with only a web page. They hyperlinked a variety of data regarding the 20 year old kid. Too much pampering and web space for much a young fella. Just check these out.

(Yes, that was how he looked. Not cute, only data. No images, music, video, not even IMs.)

Yes, World Wide Web i.e. www turned twenty this march. And the other day I was thinking how did neolithic cavemen use internet when there were no computers. Me and my kindergarten neighbour had a bet going about whether the cavemen preferred cabled connections or wireless because of the difficult terrain. But now I guess, there was no internet the either. So now who wins the bet? :(

Take care everyone. *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics