Wednesday, May 6

Thank you Blogsville..


For so many past days, I have been reading all the different blogs I can dig up. The blogs which I follow, the blogs which these bloggers follow and also the bloggers who comment at any of these blogs.

I mean trying to do all the reading, I have realised that I came to meet a great many new people I didn't know of. I have read about their desires, wishes, dreams, dreads, some mundane incidents in their life. I have started living with them, feeling their joy, sorrow, pain, fear. I came to think like them. It has been a great experience. The most surprising was that in the past month or so, I came upon the blogs of a few of my friends. I didn't know that they were members of this community of blogsville. And reading their blogs was like meeting them all over again, coming to know them for the first time after having known them for years.

I also started to envy so many of these new people I met. I mean they are so much I am not, and I want to be. They are so disciplined, regular with their posts. They have so much to talk about, and they have so much to talk about a single topic. I mean so many of these blogs are so focused. Some of these are solely for humour, others poetry, some are story tellers, while there are even those who follow a very specific nature of posts through a range of topics. And most of these blogs have so custom templates, with such brilliant command over language by the authors that I can only admire and envy them.

I had been trying to emulate the quality of a few which I liked the most and the discipline of a few others. And everytime I failed to satisfy myself, I would scratch out the entire post and start off all over again. I didn't realise that I wasn't them, neither did I need to be them. Just as they couldn't be me. And once I realised this. I have decided to start on this spree of posts. With the posts about other article, videos or whatever I come across and felt worthy to share with everyone of you. And I hope I will also be dodged enough to write a series of posts about the blogs I follow. Talking about why do I like them, and follow those.

So, thank you blogsville for accepting me as a part of you and enriching me with so much knowledge from you.

Thank you everyone. *peace*

4 comments:

  1. :-) read , read and keep reading.. but don't let it influence completely.. at d end of the day it is u and u alone... so be You on your page... write from your heart...

    Peace n Love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u writing is really good man...u havent realized it!!:)...keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ rat: i ll try 2. thanx 4 d suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ broca: thank u brother..all the encouragement is really appreciated. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics