Tuesday, July 14

A day to a month..

It was late afternoon in the early summers, that the first time I met her. For a few hours that we were together, I wooed her and with a hope to see her again we parted.

Now it was early afternoon in the late summers that I got 'THE' call. Telling me that she liked my efforts and wanted me to try some more. And thus I was admitted to LBSIM, to woo the lover I had been preparing to meet for last entire year. PGDM.

Despite all the preparations, it has been an experience unlike any before. My lover has already taught me that she is difficult to tame, demanding a constant effort. May be that is why they say,

Doing MBA is easy, Being one is not.

Still I will not trade her for any other, because with all the hard work. She is also great fun. Now its been nearly a month since I joined the institute and me with all my colleagues have shared some great moments of fun and some grave moments as well. It was in these moments that I learnt, we are a family and we will always belong to this place.

Once a part of LBSIM, it becomes a part of you.

Take care everyone *peace*

11 comments:

  1. Good one dude :) You know, even am gonna do an MBA after my MBBS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @drwiz: dude, welcome..it will be fun. even we got a lady doc in our batch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is LBSIM? Sorry we dont use these terms here.

    Good luck with studying. If you have a passion for it, you will make it happen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Raaji: LBSIM, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management..its one of the premier indian management schools in New Delhi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's awesome, Can I get some details of what's her future plans? Coz I havent seen many people like that. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is asking me to imbibe her in every breath of mine..every living moment in her thought..she is asking for much lesser than what i am willing to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its great fun..but really its a lifestyle..not just a job or a degree..

    ReplyDelete

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics