Tuesday, July 21

Innovative Orkut..

I noticed something new at orkut a couple of days ago. Yes, I am also an addict. Anyways..now whenever you upload the photographs in album. Or for that matter even the photographs already loaded. It suddenly prompts to name all the faces present in the photograph. It actually automatically creates a tag for all the faces and just wants you to add a name to the tag.

Some processing power google is showing off. Processing so many photographs in real time for all the faces present, takes some serious graphics processing skills and processor power.

Take care everyone. *peace*

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that when my bro was showing me some of the pictures on his profile. Btw, I'm not an orkut addict, at the moment at least lol. But see there's also an option above the picture and below the next and previous buttons, which says delete all tags. That's what guess you have to keep doing whenever you open the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics