Sunday, June 21

Day 2..

And it keeps getting better.

Today was the day when we first met our seniors. (Until now they were out on summer training, working at a range of companies.) To the spoiled brat from an engineering college like me, it sounded most incredulous that the seniors could be so polite. I know I am gonna keep liking my stay at the place.

Though, by today itself. (My second day in the college, for the uninitiated.) One thing was almost clear to me. The stay was going to be anything but easy. The pressures in the classes are relentless. Not one class to be missed, by us or even the faculty. (Today one of our faculty members was at the site of our new campus where we are to shift in a few months. So, instead of his class going vacant. Other faculty members took up the opportunity to teach us some more. And I got almost mashed up, because janta thought I called up this faculty member.)

Still as they say, Work hard and play harder. (I am going to make my introductions with economics. So, ciao.)

*Before I leave, something about yesterday, I skipped over one tiny incident. I almost walked in into the girls restroom. hehe. Basically, I had not bothered to look at the sign, and as soon as I opened the door. Something felt amiss, the arrangement of the restroom was unlike any I had seen before. It was then that I realised. There were no urinals. I managed to get out before any harm was done, there was not a girl in sight. And I was not caught either. :D phew!!

Night people.

Take care everyone. *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics