Sunday, June 21

Plagarised shamelessly..


Extreme ways are back again
Extreme places i didn't know
I broke everything new again
Everything that i had owned
I threw it out of the windows came along
Extreme ways that i know will part the colours of my sea
Perfect colour me
Extreme ways that help me
They help me out late at night

Extreme sounds that told me
They held me down every night
I didn't have much to say
I didn't give up the light
I closed my eyes and closed myself
And closed my world
And never opened up to anything
That could get me at all
I had to close down everything
I had to close down my mind
Too many things to cover me
Too much can make me blind...

The title of the post tells it. It is not my writing. I copied it from the orkut profile of one of the people I know, sorry pal. And I know he will hate me for doing this. As it is he prohibits me, from even considering myself as his friend. But the reason for posting this over here is, that I need help figuring it out. What was the guy thinking or feeling while writing this. Because as I know of him, he is extremely sensitive. And has reason for any and every word that he says or decides to leave unsaid.

Please leave back a comment..

Take care everyone *peace*

2 comments:

  1. Lol, that's the lyrics of extreme ways by Moby, Its about the the extreme ways he has taken to change his old life style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Drwiz: O ..and i thought, my friend wrote these..thanks for the info..
    But the question still stands..why did my friend decide to post this of all the possible things..

    ReplyDelete

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics