Sunday, June 21

MBA Stress..

hiya people..

I don't know how many of you manage such stuff, but I just managed to wake up to the realization that I will be giving my first trimester in just over two months. Normally this would only make me to turn over and sleep again, so that by the time I woke up. I had forgotten all about any such nasty stuff. And you may ask any B. Tech. graduate, they would have said the same.

We engineers are a group of sturdy people who would have gladly said, kya hai yaar..agar do mahine baad ke exam ki chinta karne lage, to masti kab karenge. alas har six months mein to ek semester hi aa jata hai. But, the lingering thought that. This time I am not about to give the exam for the usual 5 subjects, but rather seven. And more importantly, I have no idea about any of these subjects that got my attention.

Where is the book someone told me about, for time management. Gosh!! there is no time even to read this one. Wish me luck people.

Take care everyone *peace*

2 comments:

  1. you will be fine. Just start studying without worrying about how you will finish just yet.
    Good luck!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics