Saturday, June 27

Day 7..Celebrations and gaffe.

*Sorry about the Day 6 and Day 7 back to back..but I didn't post yesterday. But was too enthralled upon meeting my companion from childhood (the lanky fella, called Alladin) not to mention him in a post. So, here goes day 7.

Okay, the topic says celebrations first. So, lets talk of the celebration. One of the fellas from general stream got the call from IIFT and thus he was leaving the insti. Although I didn't know him much but we had crossed paths during the ppts seniors had given. So, I got a treat as well. Along with the seven others. I don't pass a good treat, so a diet Pepsi with some samosa. (That is all the canteen had to offer then. And he wasn't in Delhi till the evening. So, no going out later.)

Now, today was supposed to be CID (as we fondly call, Corporate Interface Day). Anyway as this was almost our first week so we didn't know what to expect and enquired from our course co-ordinator yesterday. He said that as the classes had barely started so we won't be doing anything on the CID this week. Although next week onwards, it would be pretty busy. So, we came home yesterday. Many hoping to catch up on some of the assignments we got yesterday. Would you believe, by the end of first lecture on Managerial Economics(ME)..we have four chapters to study and multiple case studies to go through. Besides the privilege of one chapter each from Marketing management(MM) and Business Communication(BC). phew!!

I spent the entire day today in the library, started up on the MM. But after a while it got intolerable, so I shifted to Above Average by Amitabha Bagchi. Okay none of this was bad, I enjoyed the book. But then around 430pm I came to know that while all the time I had been sitting in the library enjoying myself. CID class had been conducted by our seniors. And now I have to prepare and submit a presentation tomorrow in the college, by 5 in the evening.

Then we have a guest lecture and also a grid meeting. Help me..

Take care everyone *peace*

*Waise tonight I am watching the first India WI game. Whatever happens tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics