Friday, June 19

Piyush..Got hitched..

Hey people, thanks for all the lovely support and love you showered upon me all this while. But now I am taken.

Naah, people. I am not talking about a girlfriend, and I am not gay..so it's not a boyfriend either.

I got admitted to LBSIM, that is Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management. So, now this blog will take on a newer character as well. About how the PGDM, Post Graduate Diploma in Management affects an engineer. I have never in my life studied finance or accounting and now I will be doing a major in Finance. I guess, I got the shark after me (Ain't this correct, Broca).

The admission was an altogether different surprise.

It was regular enough, but like everything in my life. There was nothing normal about it. CAT, GD, PI..wait listed. That was about it. Even till noon yesterday. It was just after noon that I got the call from college, classes had started from 17th and one of the students had not joined. So, if I was still interested. By, six in the evening. I had been to the college admission office and the bank four times already, collecting, correcting and re-correcting documents for an education loan.
After a complete morning in the bank, I was back at the college's admission office by 4, paying the first installment of my fees, amounting to a little over a lakh rupees. And now I will be in the class by o900 hours tomorrow. Phew!! That was quicker then I could say, Are you joking with me?

Wish me luck people..

Take care everyone. *peace*

2 comments:

Zingers of Opinion..

 
//Script for Google Analytics